How can you leverage technology to grow and even share your faith?
I’ll show you how in this podcast episode.
You can use this with family, friends, and even your staff. Really anyone you come in contact with.
Deuteronomy 6:5-9 TVB “You should love Him, your True God, with all your heart and soul, with every ounce of your strength. Make the things I’m commanding you today part of who you are . Repeat them to your children . Talk about them when you’re sitting together in your home and when you’re walking together down the road . Make them t he last thing you talk about before you go to bed and the first thing you talk about the next morning . Do whatever it takes to remember them : tie a reminder on your hand and bind a reminder on your forehead where you’ll see it all the time, such as on the doorpost where you cross the threshold or on the city gate.”
Do whatever it takes to remember His words & share His words.
First part. Love him with all your heart, will only come after you have done these things on a regular basis. At least for me.
Let’s break these commands down into modern ways using technology. To help not only remember and grow your faith, but to then share it with your family, children, and others.
“Make them part of who you are.”
1. Listen to the Daily Audio Bible.
2. Read along with youversion or bible gateway apps or cut & paste them into Day One Journal App (my favorite) or Evernote. Or Journal them old fashioned way by writing them down in a notebook. I do have a journal template you can print out and use. the100xlife.com/journal.
3. Set a reminder on your phone to look at the #VOD and pray about it.
5. Cut the verse out and tape to your mirror where you get ready.
6. Google the verse and look under images. Make a screen saver.
What else can we do to help us remember?
“Talk about them when you’re sitting together in your home and when you’re walking together down the road. Make them the last thing you talk about before you go to bed and the first thing you talk about the next morning.”
How to share it with others and talk about it:
1. Text your #VOD (Verse of the Day) to someone along with a note of encouragement. Maybe add a song, or a video clip.
3. Find a song that references that scripture and listen to it.
4. Find a teaching on it and listen to the podcast or youtube video of the sermon.
5. Use other modern resources for inspirational videos.
Note: For us, this is why dinnertime is so important. Either show them at dinner time, bed time, or occasionally breakfast.
2. I am Second
Other ways to remember: “Tie a reminder on your hand and bind a reminder on your forehead where you’ll see it all the time, such as on the doorpost where you cross the threshold or on the city gate.”
Bracelets, T-Shirts, Necklaces, and do tape to your garage door. (Psalm 91 Story)
Bottom line: ” Do whatever it takes to remember them!”
I have decided to step away from podcasting as we approach two milestones.
1. 100,000 downloads!
2. 50 Episodes.
The next episode will be my last. Will probably do some podcast interviews, but for now, I have other things I need to focus on.
Saving the best for last. I have not done one interview. Been asked. Until now. A very special guest will be joining me.
It will be on How to Have More Joy!
Here is the “Surprise” Video I recorded of her!
I can’t thank you enough from the bottom of my heart for listening to The 100X Life Show!
Here are some podcasts I have been interviewed on. You can click on them to listen: